Natural Health Practitioner, Kinesiologist, Intuitive Energy Healer and Instructor
Alex been working in the fields of Education and Complementary Therapies for over 20 years. She is passionate about women’s and children’s health, as well as wellbeing for the whole family – facilitating natural healthy solutions for all ages.
Once an Early Childhood Teacher and now a mum herself, she is aware of the learning challenges children and adults experience both in the learning environment and in life. Alex has amassed a variety of skills to support people explore and detect issues that are affecting their lives.
Alex is committed to on-going studies herself, keeping up to date with newest research and is passionate about sharing the simple healing techniques, so everyone is able to maintain their own and their family’s health. She runs fun classes regularly in and around Queenstown to spread knowledge and empower people to take charge of their own wellbeing.
Alex supports her clients in many ways, such as dealing with stress, (chronic) pain, food allergies, nutritional support, goal setting, life changes, ante and postnatal support for women and their families, learning difficulties, emotional trauma, insomnia, digestive problems, spiritual reconnection and much more.
Alex is looking forward to meeting you and being part of your journey to change and enhance your life!
Areas of expertise
- Registered Touch for Health Instructor – International Kinesiology College
- Registered Natural Therapies Practitioner – Natural Health Practitioners NZ
- Certified Kinesiologist – Kinesiology Association of New Zealand
- Certified Instructor Soul Power Kinesiology and Colour for Life – Academy of Healing Arts
- Certified Consultant Soul Power Kinesiology and Colour for Life – Academy of Healing Arts
- Wellness-Kinesiologist – Allergy and Sensitivity Testing, Trauma and Stress Relief
- Integrative Quantum Medicine™ Practitioner
- Kundalini Reiki Level 1 – 3
- Introduction to Dance Therapy – Australia
- Chakra Dance Facilitator – Australia
- Certificate in Fine Arts – New Zealand
- Nature & Adventure Pedagogue – Germany
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education – Germany & New Zealand